DELIVERY & RETURNS
Please read the terms for delivery and returns via webstore carefully.
ORDER LEAD TIMES
- Due to the handmade nature of Hazell & Gray tiles and surfaces, we may not always carry available stock. Where this is the case, Hazell & Gray will endeavour to produce and deliver your chose product within the following time frames:
- Wall Tiles, in stock: Less than 5 working days
- Wall Tiles, less than 1m2 out of stock: 7-10 working days
- Wall Tiles, greater than 1m2 out of stock: 14-21 working days
- Bespoke Projects will be discussed upon order
- Where an item is out of stock, Hazell & Gray will endeavour to discuss a suitable delivery time scale.
- Standard Delivery. Hazell & Gray will undertake to arrange next day delivery (excluding weekends) for all Customer Orders received up to 1.00pm. Orders received after 1.00pm will be processed on the next working day. However, where it is not possible for any reason to arrange next day delivery, the expected day of delivery will be indicated on the Confirmation Email. During peak periods or periods of adverse weather conditions, delivery times may be extended. Standard Delivery will be charged at the flat rate specified on the Webstore and added to each Order as a net extra charge. There is no minimum product order in respect of Standard Delivery Orders.
- Hazell & Gray’s courier offers delivery on Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm. If our courier is unable to successfully deliver they will either leave the Customer’s Order in a safe place or leave instructions for to re-booking delivery. A signature will be required and, at the courier’s discretion, a suitable form of ID, which the Customer must be ready to present on delivery of all Orders. If the Customer is unable to comply with these requirements for any reason, the courier will be unable to deliver the Order and Hazell & Gray will not be responsible for any re-delivery charges arising as a result of having to rearrange delivery.
- Any delivery dates supplied via the Webstore or following acceptance of an Order are given in good faith and in the expectation that Hazell & Gray will be able to fulfil them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hazell & Gray will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the Products are delivered within the later of seven (7) working days following acceptance of the Order, or the estimated delivery time specified in the Confirmation Email. The Customer accepts that time is not the essence and Hazell & Gray shall be under no liability for loss, damage or expense suffered by the Customer or any third party arising from the failure of Hazell & Gray to deliver on any specified date or time or place.
- Neither Hazell & Gray nor its courier will be held liable for any loss or damage suffered by a Customer as a result of the courier carrying out delivery instructions given by a Customer and the Products being subsequently lost or stolen.
- Hazell & Gray is unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK.
RETURN & CANCELLATION
- The Customer has a legal right under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 to cancel the Contract within fourteen (14) days after the date the relevant Order was accepted. However, Hazell & Gray is only obliged to reimburse the cost of returning items where they were delivered in error, or the Products were damaged or defective.
- Should the Customer elect to cancel an Order, all charges will be refunded, less any delivery charges, within fourteen (14) days of the Products being returned, provided they are in a saleable condition. The Customer must make arrangements for the collection of the Order within fourteen (14) days of notifying Hazell & Gray of its intention to cancel the Contract, failing which Hazell & Gray may decline to accept the Products or process the Customer’s refund request.
- If the Customer wishes to exchange a Product, additional shipping charges will apply together with the difference (if any) between the prices of the original and the replacement Product.
- In addition, Hazell & Gray will provide a full refund or replacement for any Products which are defective or not as described. In such event, the Customer has a period of thirty (30) days, starting from the date of delivery of the Order, to reject any Product contained in the Order. This condition does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
- Hazell & Gray may require rejected Products to be returned, in which case it will arrange a convenient collection time with the Customer.
- Any return/refund or exchange requests, or questions concerning Hazell & Gray’s returns and cancellation policy, should be addressed via email to email@example.com. Customers may also direct enquiries to Hazell & Gray’s Customer Care Team by calling 01865 600 020.
© HAZELL & GRAY DESIGN LIMITED. REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NO. PENDING
VAT NUMBER GB PENDING REGISTERED OFFICE: HAZELL & GRAY, NUNEHAM PARK, OXFORD, OX44